Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello Again...

I have been neglecting...

It isn't for the lack of ideas like pictures of making popcorn balls in the spring, or a cute crochet hat and pattern that I designed, or super cute oven hot pads I made for Mother's Day, or pie making.  Perhaps it is because of a lack of free time, or complete frustration with the endlessly putting away the same toys and doing the same dishes, and re-cleaning the same room.  I would be an amazing housekeeper, by the way, if there were no kids.  I think this, and then realize that I'm pretty guilty of throwing all of my clothes next to the basket until I come back later and sort it all out. 

But I have an amazingly long weekend.  I don't go back to work until Wednesday, and I technically have nothing planned.  I have Father's Day (at least for Jeff--I seriously have to come up with ideas for the grandpas.  No moment like the last moment) under control.  So I think I'm going to make a skirt for me or Lucy.  I have this book

for me, which I've been meaning to make something out of for a long time.
And this

with adorable bright fabric to make a skirt for Lucy.

I also have a few fun links to share:
*I am in LOVE with these embellished tees, and am dying to make some for the kids.
*I need to make a teacher's gift, and think that this bookmark/gift card idea from Family Fun might just be perfect.
*And, as it is the weekend, I will of course need to make dessert.  Probably make something with blueberries because my husband loves them.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment